Compact Recon II Gear Bag
Fox Outdoor Compact Recon II Gear Bag
The Compact Recon II Gear Bag is a smaller version of the Recon Gear Bag's 3-in-1 design. Thanks to the hide-away backpack straps and hide-away cushioned shoulder strap, it can simply be transformed into a gear bag, shoulder bag, or patrol pack. It's ideal for use as a carry-on bag when traveling.
The main compartment of the Compact Recon II Gear Bag is big, and there are multiple inside storage pockets. The main pocket is lockable, and the quad compression straps have a quick-release buckle system. Using the top and side modular attachment points, you can easily modify and add more storage space.
You and your belongings are protected by the closed-cell foam cushioning on the sides and bottom.
Money, cards, and keys can be stored in the upper rapid-access pocket.
The padded grip handle gives you an alternative carry option.
It also has a loop panel for name-tape attachment and heavy-duty zippers with pull tabs throughout.
Fox Outdoor Compact Recon II Gear Bag Features:
- Lockable main compartment with zippered dividers for total organization
- Upper rapid access pocket
- Numerous exterior storage pockets
- Padded grip handle and 2 end handles
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Hideaway backpack straps
- Loop strip for attaching name tape
- Quad compression straps with quick-release system
- Closed cell foam padding on sides & bottom
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs throughout
- Modular attachment points on top & sides
- Size: 22” x 11” x 11”
- Capacity: 44 L / 2662 Cu in