SKU: FOX-67-356 S
Robust, great-looking, comfortable shorts that are designed after the standard issue Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) of the United States Military. Its suited for most activities, from work to casual wear and play.
All stress points have bar-tack stitching, and the cargo leg pockets have self-pocketing fabric. The inseams, out-seams, and seat seams are all felled.
Two button-down cargo pockets, two button-down back pockets, and two slash side pockets make up the six pocket design. The back pockets and front slash pockets are composed of a 65/35 polyester/cotton poplin blend.
The 11" inseam offers maximum leg protection while keeping you comfortable. These pants also include two waist tabs that may be adjusted for a more personalized fit.
It features a secure, brass zipper fly with a semi auto-locking pull tab and seven belt loops to accept up to a 2 1/4" belt.
BDU Shorts Features:
- Adjustable Waist Tab With Hook And Loop Design & Plastic Adjustment Buckles
- Two Front Slash Pockets
- Lower Bellowed Cargo Pockets With Flap And Button Closure
- Button Waist With A Zippered Fly
- 7 Belt Loops 2.25" Opening
- Two Back Pockets With Flap & Button Closure
- Material: 60% Ripstop Cotton / 40% Polyester