God of War Rewards Terms & Conditions
When you enroll in the God of War Rewards, you agree to be bound by these Program Terms and Conditions. Mars Gear reserves the right at any time and from time to time, without notice, to add to, remove from, change or terminate the Program; for example, Mars Gear may change the Program benefits, God of War Rewards credit levels, Program affiliations or redemption offers at any time without notice. Participants are responsible for accessing these sites in order to keep informed of Program features applicable to Participants' rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, Participants may also call 1-626-671-8094 (9 a.m to 5 p.m., (PST), Monday through Friday).
God of War Rewards credits accrue and may be redeemed in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions. Mars Gear may further restrict the Program based on your place of residence.
When you obtain God of War Rewards credits, you have obtained a limited license from Mars Gear as described in the these Program Terms and Conditions. Accrued God of War Rewards credits are not your property. God of War Rewards credits are not transferable under any conditions, including upon a Participant's death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or in any other matter, and any purported transfer or exchange of God of War Rewards credits is null and void. Accrued God of War Rewards credits may not be combined with any other Program Participant's God of War Rewards credits. All accrued God of War Rewards credits will be forfeited upon your withdrawal from or termination of the Program.
God of War Rewards credits have no MONETARY value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion. GOD OF WAR REWARDS CREDITS CAN NEVER BE CONVERTED TO CASH OR REFUNDED, EVEN UPON CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY US.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Mars Gear retains ownership rights in any and all God of War Rewards credits and grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use God of War Rewards credits only as specifically designated by Mars Gear as part of the Program. In the event that your account is cancelled or terminated by you or by Mars Gear for any reason, then you will no longer have the right to use any God of War Rewards credits stored in or otherwise associated with your account, without any compensation to you or any liability of Mars Gear. Once God of War Rewards credits are deleted from your account, they will not be reinstated, except at Mars Gear's sole discretion. Your only recourse and rights, if any, with respect to God of War Rewards credits obtained by you is to redeem such God of War Rewards credits in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions pursuant to eligible redemption offers as specifically designated Mars Gear from time to time in Mars Gear's sole discretion.
You are encouraged to redeem God of War Rewards credits stored in your account. Mars Gear reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Program or to otherwise cease to allow any and all uses of God of War Rewards credits previously permitted.In such cases, Mars Gear generally will attempt to provide advance notice to Participants and an opportunity for Participants to redeem then-existing God of War Rewards credits for eligible offers, as designated at such time by Mars Gear in its sole discretion; however, Mars Gear makes no guarantee there will be any such redemption offers available at such time.
The availability of any feature or aspect of the Program cannot be guaranteed.The existence of a particular offer available for redemption of God of War Rewards credits is not a commitment by Mars Gear to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. God of War Rewards credits required for any redemption offer may increase at any time. The scope, variety and type of offers that may be available for redemption of God of War Rewards credits can change at any time. Mars Gear have no obligation to continue making offers available for redemption of God of War Rewards credits. In addition, we may limit your use God of War Rewards credits stored in your account, including applying limits to: the number of God of War Rewards credits you may have stored in or credited to your account balance at one time, the number of God of War Rewards credits you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), or the number of God of War Rewards credits you may obtain per promotion. We also may remove God of War Rewards credits from your account if they are posted to your account in connection with an activity that is subsequently voided, canceled or involves a return.
- Only one God of War Rewards account allowed per individual.
- Provision of false information or omission of any information requested on any Program enrollment or redemption form or receipt may be grounds for denial of enrollment and/or accrual of God of War Rewards credit in the Participant's account.
- Rewards program DOES NOT apply to bulk and/or wholesale orders & customers. Retail orders ONLY.
How God of War Rewards Work
How to earn points:
- For Every $1.00 Spent towards qualifying purchases, earn 10 God of War Points. (Excludes Tax and Shipping)
How to spend points:
- For every 200 accumulated points applied to your order, get $1 off the order.
- You may begin redeeming points only once you have accumulated 500 points ($50 worth of purchases on applicable items), you may apply those points towards future purchases (rules and exclusions may apply).
- If you believe that you have validly obtained any God of War Rewards credits that have not posted to your account, then you must contact us within 1 month after the date you claimed to have obtained God of War Rewards credits. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation to support your claim and our resolution of your claim after our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you.
- All redemption offers are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply to specific redemption offers.
- After a Participant has redeemed God of War Rewards credits, the Participant will not be able to exchange, refund or return the credits for redeposit in the Participant's account.
- By redeeming a God of War Rewards, the Participant releases Mars Gear, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the Program or any redemption or use of God of War Rewards credits. Mars Gear is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or mutilated gift certificates, merchandise or anything else obtained by redemption of God of War Rewards credits.
Participants are responsible for all taxes, liabilities, surcharges and any other fees associated with participation in the Program.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Mars Gear makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular use or otherwise, regarding the Program or anything obtained by redemption of God of War Rewards credits, AND Mars Gear is not liable or responsible for special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the or related to the Program or use in any manner of anything obtained by redemption.
You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. Mars Gear may audit any Participant's account at any time, with or without notice to the Participant, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms and Conditions. Mars Gear, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to God of War Rewards credits stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to God of War Rewards credits stored in your account, your right to use God of War Rewards credits stored in your account immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. Mars Gear reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the Program Terms and Conditions.
The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.