Nitecore EC22 High Power LED Flashlight
NITECORE EC22's infinitely variable brightness flashlight uses an innovative rotary switch that allows you to easily select from 0.5 lumens to 1000 lumens with a simple twist. Utilizing a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, the EC22 provides up to 202 yards of throw making it perfect for everything from hiking through the woods to daily household tasks. With ultralow as the default starting output, you'll never have to worry about accidentally blinding yourself with too bright light - a must have for night activities.
Small enough to fit into a pocket and weighing only a mere 2.72oz without batteries (Batteries NOT included. See below for compatible batteries), the EC22 is made to go everywhere with you. The included holster, lanyard and pocket clip provide multiple options for mounting and organizing the light into any kind of everyday carry setup you have.
Constructed from aerospace aluminum with an IPX8 rating, the EC22 can easily withstand any environment you find yourself in. Whether you're using the light for outdoor adventures or everyday carry, the EC22 provides you with a powerful easy to use light for all activities.
- Infinitely variable brightness portable flashlight from 0.5 to 1000 lumens
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- Peak beam intensity of 8600cd and throw distance of 202 yards
- Tail stand capability
- Includes holster, lanyard and spare o-rings
- Constructed from rugged aero-grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade finish
- LED: CREE XP-L HD V6
- Peak Beam Intensity / Distance: 8600 cd / 202 yds
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo: 1000 lumens / 1 hr
- Ultralow: 0.5 lumen / 500 hr
- IP Rating: IPX8 - 2m waterproof and submersible
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Dimensions: L-5.04" x W-1" x H-1"
- Weight: 2.72 oz