Olight S2R Baton II
The S2R Baton II is the upgraded version of the popular S2R Baton predecessor. It has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability. The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam. It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe. The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC II magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor. The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70 % ), indicator glowing yellow(Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<=15%).
- Portable faster charging MCC II USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode.
- Max Lumens: 1150 Lumens / 1150 lumens (2 minutes) then drops to 400 lumens (3.8 hours/230 minutes)
- Light intensity: 4600 candela
- Beam distance (ft/m): 443 ft / 135 meters
- Charge type: Magnetic USB charge base
- Compatible batteries: Customized 18650
- LED/Lens Reflector Type: TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation: Side Switch
- Waterproof: IPX8
Dimensions: 3.9" x 0.9" (100 x 23 mm), Weight: 3.47 oz (98.5 g) including battery
Package Contents: S2R Baton II (with battery), Magnetic charging cable, lanyard, pouch, pocket clip, and user manual