SKU: FOX-67-156 S
Robust, great-looking, comfortable pants that are designed after the standard issue Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) of the United States Military. Its suited for most activities, from work to casual wear and play.
All stress points have bar-tack stitching, and the cargo leg pockets have self-pocketing fabric. The inseams, out-seams, and seat seams are all felled.
Two button-down cargo pockets, two button-down back pockets, and two slash side pockets make up the six pocket design. The back pockets and front slash pockets are composed of a 65/35 polyester/cotton poplin blend.
Even in difficult terrain conditions, the reinforced seat and knees ensure maximum durability. These pants also include two waist tabs that may be adjusted for a more personalized fit.
The finished nylon leg tape closure can be tightened around your ankle or bloused over the top of your boots, and it includes a four button-fly closure and seven belt loops to accept up to a 2 1/4" belt.
BDU Pants Feature:
- Adjustable Waist Tab With Hook And Loop Design & Plastic Adjustment Buckles
- Two Front Slash Pockets
- Lower Bellowed Cargo Pockets With Flap And Button Closure
- Button Waist and fly
- 7 Belt Loops 2.25" Opening
- Two Back Pockets With Flap & Button Closure
- Adjustable Drawstring Bottoms For Blousing The Pants
- Material: 60% Ripstop Cotton / 40% Polyester