Blue Force Gear Vickers Padded 2-Point Sling
The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2 inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that wont separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling - quickly transitioning from a hands-free carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
The Padded Vickers Sling fits on a standard M4 carbine but can be utilized with almost any weapon when combined with optional sling attachment hardware.
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon
- 1.25" sling webbing on each end
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Sling attachment hardware sold separately